Content Marketing Executive
About Wealth Mastery Academy
an organization that committed in empowering people with the right financial education, knowledge and proven skills in order for individuals to attain financial freedom.
About the Role
Phew. Let's take time out from all the other ads, and let's talk about you. So... like designing?
Yeah, we do too. In fact, we like it a lot. So much that we don't just design designs. We design ideas. What about you?
Do you sometimes stay up working on an idea until you're satisfied with it?
Do you get that buzz inside when you see your work published?
Have you been looking for a place where your ideas get heard, where you get to learn, contribute, and collect portfolios with an interesting story to tell behind each piece? Yes? You're awesome! Send in your resume and let's turn this opportunity into an exciting journey together!
• Create marketing and social media compaign, not only advertisement.
• Build and execute social media strategy though strong analytics using social media to understand the trends.
• Work closely with marketing teammates to ensure consistent results.
• Grow and expand company social media presence.
• Trying out variation of advertisement to determine the best performing advertisement.
• Set up and optimize company pages with Facebook platform to increase visibility of company social content.
• Continuously improve by analysing the social data/metrics; insights and best practices then improvise based on the information.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Communication, Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 4 year(s) of working experience in Social Media Management/Social Media Marketing/ Digital Media Specialist Required.
• Mandarin language is an added advantage.
• Good written communication skills.
• Creative thinker.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
What's great in the job?
- No outbound calls, you get leads and focus on providing value to them
- You sell management software to directors of SMEs: interesting projects and people
- Large apps scope: CRM, MRP, Accounting, Inventory, HR, Project Mgt, etc.
- Direct coordination with functional consultants for qualification and follow ups
- High commissions for good performers
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
Vacation, Sick, and Holiday paid leaves
Save on commute
Pre-tax commuter benefitsbr
(parking and transit)
Brand-name product and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Only a couple blocs from BART, Caltrain, Highway 101, carpool pickup, and Bay Bridge.
Tuesday Dinners, Monthly Lunch Mixers, Monthly Happy Hour, Annual day event
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is covered
Eat & Drink
Peet's and Philz coffee provided all day to order and pantry snacks