Facebook Marketing Specialist
About Wealth Mastery Academy
an organization that committed in empowering people with the right financial education, knowledge and proven skills in order for individuals to attain financial freedom.
The core mission of the Human Resources/Talent development is to attract and hire the talent, prepare the onboarding for the role they are in and the role they aspire to, in order to create a high performance culture and a great place to work resulting in exceptional service to customers and the entire WMA community.
About the Role
Phew. Let's take time out from all the other ads, and let's talk about you. So... like designing?
Yeah, we do too. In fact, we like it a lot. So much that we don't just design designs. We design ideas. What about you?
Do you sometimes stay up working on an idea until you're satisfied with it?
Do you get that buzz inside when you see your work published?
Have you been looking for a place where your ideas get heard, where you get to learn, contribute, and collect portfolios with an interesting story to tell behind each piece? Yes? You're awesome! Send in your resume and let's turn this opportunity into an exciting journey together!
• Creates marketing and social media advertisement based on the information given.
• Build and execute social media strategy though strong analytics using social media to understand the trends.
• Work closely with marketing teammates to ensure consistent results.
• Grow and expand company social media presence.
• Trying out variation of advertisement to determine the best performing advertisement.
• Set up and optimize company pages with Facebook platform to increase visibility of company social content.
• Continuously improve by analysing the social data/metrics; insights and best practices then improvise based on the information.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Communication, Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 4 year(s) of working experience in Social Media Management/Social Media Marketing/ Digital Media Specialist Required.
• Mandarin language is an added advantage.
• Good written communication skills.
• Creative thinker.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Easy on commute
Eat & Drink
pantry snacks, restaurants, cafes
Located in Mid Valley City. Easy access through federal highway, KTM station and LRT Bangsar and Abdullah Hukum Station