About Wealth Mastery Academy
an organization that committed in empowering people with the right financial education, knowledge and proven skills in order for individuals to attain financial freedom.
The core mission of the Human Resources/Talent development is to attract and hire the talent, prepare the onboarding for the role they are in and the role they aspire to, in order to create a high performance culture and a great place to work resulting in exceptional service to customers and the entire WMA community.
About the Role
Do you love thinking out of the box?
Loves going against the norm?
We love to have you on our team!
It may sounds cliché but this is what the TEAM at Wealth Mastery Academy truly believes in. We are looking for young talent’s that doesn’t shy away from sharing thoughts and taking ownership of the team; Someone who can manage and develop the company’s marketing program with the aim to promote company’s identity and positioning.
The best part? Everybody here is treated equally. Title & position is merely a word in our company. If you have a very particular set of skills, that make you a nightmare for incompetent corporate, you may embrace it to take on productive & challenging responsibilities to contribute value and grow along with us!
If you are looking for
• Taking ownership of your team and accountability for the profit and loss of the program.
• Create, leading and oversee the program to ensure it run smoothly.
• Develop a strong understanding of the competitors, industry, marketing goals, and objectives of the entire program you work on.
• Coordinate program and make sure the deadlines are met.
• Determine the resources needed and budget for the program.
• Works with various teams in terms of growing the business (such as marketing, technology, and customer support) to make the best strategic decisions and investment.
To be part of us
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Marketing and/or product development required.
• Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
• Excellent communication and people skills.
• Must be able to converse in Mandarin (Written & Spoken).
• Outstanding attention to details with the ability to Multi-task.
• Highly motivated and self-driven with the desire to learn and progress.
Easy on commute
Located in Mid Valley City. Easy access through federal highway, KTM station and LRT Bangsar and Abdullah Hukum Station
Eat & Drink
pantry snacks, restaurants, cafes